Monday, April 18, 2016

Real Estate Agents in the USA without an IDX Solution will be out of the game soon



real estate idx solutions usa

A close buddy of mine, who happens to be a real estate agent by profession, came to me asking about IDX Solution a few days ago. Something he had heard his other tech-savvy peers in the Real estate market discussing with a lot of enthusiasm. My friend looked impatient for sure, however maintaining a poise he said, “They are using some technology called as IDX, and it is helping them a lot. I mean I can see they are indeed earning more money than before for that matter.” 

I being an honest coder cannot appreciate enough, when people suggest thoughts like a new technology is limited to making people rich. Technology has many more tangents to it worth mentioning like apart from getting rich this technology helps you cut the competition. It makes you more efficient and ready to meet the mounting challenges of the hour. 

However, to solve my friend’s confusion, I replied, “The idea behind Real Estate IDX Solution USA is to make your life simpler as a Realty broker. It equips you to get smarter/custom search results from an MLS listing.” I further added my friendly advice to my friend that real Estate broking in the US is a tough job for sure, and you better be technically equipped to stand out.  

My friend looked more puzzled now; so I started again. This time with expanding the abbreviation ‘IDS’ first that stands for Internet Data Exchange. As I do not remember the exact words I said I better sum my explanation in bullet points: 

    When a house owner approaches you for selling their property, the first thing a real estate agent does is add that property to an MLS database.
    You have buyers approaching you with their set of requirements.
    IDX Solution helps you in getting precise search result out of the humongous MLS database so you can serve your customer better and fast. 

Though IDX sounds technical, it is a simple marketing & sales tool that helps you speed fast your business at top gear. Indeed, I strongly feel real estate IDX Solution in the USA is an essential tool that every real estate agent in the US better have, in case he or she is genuinely serious about the business. However, as it does require programming stuff, a developer will need to be hired to do the job. 

Some of the top features that must be slated into a fully equipped Real Estate IDX Solution that every broker should look for before signing up a vendor, who sells Real Estate IDX Solution USA are:

    An excellent yet easy to use search functionality along with an advanced search that has various useful filters incorporated into it.

    A handy Map search widget that is smart enough to display exact street or apartment or a condo to be precise.

    The product should be SEO friendly that can generate simple SEO friendly URLs and allow meta tagging. An XML sitemap along with it would be a plus.

    Help in lead management, lead capture and retaining leads.

    Easy to save search results or one particular hot property.

    Duly optimized for mobile devices.

    Inbuilt SMS auto-responder and email alert system.

    Easy to create property search forms

Nonetheless, always prefer picking a vendor who can demonstrate credibility and capability and sounds professional to the core, instead of merely showing you a long list of features and widgets he has to offer.

Summary:

A friend of mine who is a very successful real estate agent came to me enquiring about the famous IDX Solution. He was curious about this technology and wanted to know how his friends in the industry are making money out of this technology. I began with telling him that real estate IDX solution in the USA is the need of the hour. I explained him that when a property gets listed in the MLS, IDX solution helps in searching for the needle in the humongous MLS database. 
 
I further explained him about the nitty-gritty’s of IDX Solution that how it helps a broker do a faster search for an exact property that a potential buyer might be looking for. I told him that though, IDX is a marketing and sales tool that helps in running the business more efficiently and effectively, to implement that he will need to hire a developer. Besides, I did put a list of features that a fully equipped IDX solution should incorporate so that it can help real estate agents in the USA push their business ahead in this cutting edge competitive real estate market. I concluded that be it my friend or for that matter any real estate agent who is serious about their business, should get a IDX solution right away.

Source: Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment